Information in accordance with the voluntary commitment of the Transparent Civil Society Initiative
Transparency is a core value to us. That is why we have joined the Transparent Civil Society initiative. We are committed to providing the following ten information to the public and keep it up to date.
1. Name, registered office, address and founding year
- Name, registered office, address and contact details
- Founding year 2006
- Contact person: General coordinator Marie Witzel
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: +49 30 616 755 822
2. Complete statutes as well as information on the objectives of our organization
3. Information on the tax benefit
Our work is exempt from corporate income tax pursuant to Section 5 (1) No. 9 of the German Corporate Income Tax Act and from trade tax pursuant to Section 3 No. 6 of the German Trade Tax Act due to the promotion of development cooperation according to the last exemption notice we received from the Tax Office for Corporations I, Berlin (tax number 27/680/50746) dated October 10, 2020 (assessment period 2017 to 2019).
4. Name and function of key decision-makers
Board of directors
- First Chairman: André Kiwitz
- Second Chairman: Tom Jungh
- Treasurer: Mariel Arroyo
- Marie Witzel
- Camilo Alvarado
- Ifigenia Garita Canet
5. Activity Report
The updated report from 2022 will be published in December 2023.
6. Team structure
For the last reporting year 2021, the association consists of an honorary board (1st and 2nd chairperson as well as treasurer), two employed project coordinators (1.25 full-time equivalents) as well as active members including one general coordinator and supporting members.
The average number of active volunteers during the last reporting year 2021 is approximately 10 people.
7. Information on the source of funds
8. Information on the use of funds
9. Corporate legal relationship with third parties
There is none such.
10. Names of natural and legal persons whose annual payments account for more than 10% of the total annual budget
Ventura TRAVEL GmbH made a major contribution of 67,430.00 Euros to the V Social Foundation e.V.'s donations in the 2021 reporting year.